Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Simply Precious: Baby Jackson

Little Jackson is one of the cutest little guys EVER!! His mom Jessica contacted me to take some pictures of him for her mom and mom-in-law's Mother's Day presents. This was a big deal for me for two reasons. First, I work with her mom and had to make sure I didn't accidentally tell her, and two, her mom-in-law is a fellow photographer. I really wanted to make sure I took pictures that another photographer would enjoy looking at. Mission accomplished. I think that both moms loved the pictures, but how could they not with such a cute subject.




This tractor was so cool! I couldn't help but get a picture of it!
This is a picture of Jackson's great granddad. He couldn't be there in person, but he was in everyone's hearts for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment