Thursday, June 2, 2011

Simply Youthful: Anna and Hayden ( AND SNOW!!!)

Okay, so reading the title of the blog in the middle of this heat wave we are having in Alabama might make you wonder if I am going crazy. Rest assured, my mental health is just fine. However, I am behind on my blogging and these pictures were taken in much cooler days. When we had our first big Christmas snow, my sister-in-law and I had the crazy idea to get the kiddos (Anna and Hayden) dressed up and take some snow pictures. Well it was a great idea in theory, but Hayden's eyes are extremely sensitive to the sun. All of the white snow reflected the sun, and poor Hayden couldn't keep his eyes open. However, they were troopers and really did a good job of dealing with the FREEZING cold weather. We didn't get many shots, but the ones that did turn out are so cute! Here are a few of my favorites!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment