Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Precious: Reese

Sweet Reese (or Reese Piece as I call her) is so precious. I was thrilled to get to take these pictures of my beautiful niece. There isn't much to say about them. They speak for themselves. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as my family has!



She is laying on all of the baby quilts that Bobby and Andrea received at baby showers. Can you tell that she is a loved girl?



These are my brother-in-law's baseball jerseys and baseball cards. It made a really special picture for a daddy's girl!









1 comment:

  1. Ashley I absolutely love these new pics of that precious Reese. Can't wait for you to take our sweet baby Maggie's after she arrives. Keep in mind that baseball layout....tooo cute and right up Michael's alley!

    ReplyDelete